Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certification:||SGS||Material:||High Strength Low Alloy Steel|
General Introduce of Steel Reinforcing Mesh
HRB500E Steel Reinforcing Mesh is micro-alloy, hot-rolled, continuously threaded reinforcing mesh which can be cut at any length.High tensile, high
ductility plain carbon steel for the reinforcing of concrete available as deformed mesh. This steel
meets the demanding requirements of the seismic structural design methods.This reinforcing derives
its superior strength and ductility by micro alloying the steel with small vanadium additions. Grade
HRB 500E steel is readily: weldable, hot or cold bent, threaded and galvanized. SGS Test Certificates
are available for every production batch of this product from us.
500mpa steel reinforcing mesh suitable for use in a variety of applications
1. Concrete footpaths
2. Industrial and commercial ground slabs
3. Precast Panel construction
4. Residential slabs and footings
Main Types of Reinforcing Steel Mesh
1. Square Reinforcing Mesh: commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs.
2. UTEMESH: a compact 4 m x 2 m ribbed mesh that is safe and legal to transport on utes and
small trucks without overhang.
3. Made-to-Size Mesh: a customized mesh according to client’s need.
4. Trench Mesh: typically used in residential and industrial buildings to reinforce concrete footings
5. Rectangular Mesh: commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs such as pavements, precast
panels, warehouse and industrial shed slabs, tilt-up slabs, driveways and patio slabs.
6. Tank Mesh: designed to suit various types of concrete tank tank designs.
7. Mine Mesh: specific solutions for both coal and metalliferous mines
The Specifications of Square and Rectangular Mesh
REFERENCE STANDARD UNIT MAINWIRE mm EDGE WIRE mm CROSS WIRE mm MASS kg
SL102 Sheet 9.50@200 6.75@100 9.50@200 80
SL92 Sheet 8.55@200 6.00@100 8.55@200 65
SL82 Sheet 7.60@200 6.00@100 7.60@200 52
SL81 Sheet 7.60@100 7.60@100 7.60@100 105
SL72 Sheet 6.75@200 4.75@100 6.75@200 40
SL62 Sheet 6.00@200 4.75@100 6.00@200 33
SL52 Sheet 4.75@200 4.00@100 4.75@200 21
REFERENCE STANDARD UNIT MAIN WIRE mm CROSS WIRE mm MASS kg
RL1218 Sheet 11.90@100 7.6@200 157
RL1118 Sheet 10.65@100 7.6@200 131
RL1018 Sheet 9.50@100 7.6@200 109
RL918 Sheet 8.55@100 7.6@200 93
RL818 Sheet 7.60@100 7.6@200 79
RL718 Sheet 6.75@100 7.6@200 68
Hangzhou FAMOUS Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd. focus on various structural steel
construction and steel related products supplying. Under support of structural giant Hongfeng
Industrial Group, FAMOUS received a lot of foreign projects from project engineering, fabrication,
logistic and installation guidance etc. and become more professional in foreign project operation,
specially in US EU standard engineering and project management aspects. The company covers
an area of 360,000 sq.m. with registered capital of 100 million Yuan and the total assets of 970 million
Yuan. It owns advanced professional production equipment for the all automation production line of
H type that is most advanced at home, pipe truss structure, box beam production lines, CNC hydraulic
punching posterior cutting C type steel, Z type steel production lines, vertical seam 360 degree whip
stitch roof board of hidden button type, weather board production lines and metal sandwich panel
production lines, etc.