Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||Customized Size As Per Drawing||Material:||Beam ,Column, Purlin, Bolt|
|Wall:||Light Partition Wall, Curtain Glass Wall ,Sandwich Panel Wall ,Aluminium Sheet||Surface:||Hot Dip Galvanized Or Painted|
|Application:||Multi Floor Commercial Building: Hotel,Office,School,Shopping Mall,Residence.|
Multistorey Steel Column Building,
Metal Prefab Multi Storey Steel Building,
C Z Purlin Multi Storey Building
Modern Design Multi-storey Steel Column Building Metal Prefab Steel Dormitory Buildings
Multi-storey / High rised Steel Framed Structure is a new type of building structure structure system,it's connected with H,I section steel column and beam, combined into the main body structure; With all sorts of plank as the roof and wall, match with artifacts, door to wait to form a complete building system.
Steel Framed structure is mainly used in hotel office school,hospital, shopping mall,residential and exhibition hall,etc.
|Main Steel Grade:||Q355 Q345 Q235 Q355B Q345B Q235B|
|Beam & Column:||Welded or Hot rolled H I Section Column and Beam|
|Purlin:||Hot Dipped Galvanized C Z Purlin|
|Bolt Accessories:||Foundation bolt & High -Strength Bolts & General Bolt|
|Foor decking||688 or 750 Hot dipped galvanized floor decking slab|
|Wall:||Light partition wall// Curtain glass wall / Sandwich panel wall // Aluminium sheet|
|Structure Surface||Hot dip galvanized or painted|
|Application||Multi Floor Commercial Building:Hotel/Office/School/Shopping Mall/Residence/Warehouse|
|Drawings & Quotation:||
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know the building length, width, height and local weather(wind speed). We will quote for you promptly.
1. The construction time is greatly saved, and the construction is not affected by the season
2. Increase the usable area of residential space and reduce construction waste and environmental pollution
3. Building materials can be reused, driving the development of other new building materials industries
4. Good seismic performance, easy to transform in use, flexible and convenient, bringing comfort to people, etc.
5. High strength, light weight, high safety and wealth of components, reducing building cost
6. In line with the national sustainable development strategy, low-carbon, green, environmental protection, energy saving, etc. are the industries supported by the state
Classification of residential buildings
1.Firstly, Civil buildings can be divided into residential buildings and public buildings according to building functions and fire hazard characteristics.
Corresponding to single and multi-storey civil buildings and high-rise civil buildings, residential buildings and public buildings are classified as follows:
2.Residential buildings can be divided into multi-storey residential buildings and high-rise residential buildings, and high-rise residential buildings are further divided into first-class high-rise residential buildings and second-class high-rise residential buildings. The functions of residential buildings are single and the classification is simple. A residential building with a building height greater than 54m is a first-class high-rise residential building, and a high-rise residential building with a building height less than 54m is a second-class high-rise residential building.
3.Public buildings can be divided into single, multi-storey public buildings and high-rise public buildings, and high-rise public buildings are further divided into first-class high-rise public buildings and second-class high-rise public buildings. The functions of public buildings are relatively complex. Among high-rise public buildings, buildings with important nature, high fire risk, and difficulty in evacuation and rescue are designated as first-class high-rise public buildings, and other high-rise public buildings other than first-class high-rise public buildings are classified as high-rise public buildings. Class II high-rise public buildings.