Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Main Beam And Second Beam||Size:||As Per Customer's Need|
|Wall:||Glass Or Aluminum Alloy Wall||System:||Steel Structure|
|Color:||As Per Customer's Need||Certificate:||CE, ISO9001|
ASTM Prefabricated Steel Structure Building,
High Rise Prefabricated Steel Structure Building,
Prefabricated Steel Structure Office
A multi-storey building refers to a building with a building height greater than 10 meters and less than 24 meters (10 meters < multi-storey building height <24 meters) and a building with a building height greater than 3 floors and a building with a building height less than 7 floors (3 floors < number of floors <7 floors). But people usually generalize the building of more than 2 floors for multi-storey building.
|Main Steel Frame||Column||Q235, Q345 Welded H Section Steel|
|Beam||Q235, Q345 Welded H Section Steel|
|Secondary Frame||Purlin||Q235 C and Z purlin|
|Knee brace||Q235 Angle Steel|
|Tie Rod||Q235 Circular Steel Pipe|
|Brace||Q235 Round Bar|
|Vertical and Horizontal Support||Q235 Angle Steel, Round Bar or Steel Pipe|
|Maintenance system||Roof Panel||
EPS Sandwich Panel /Glass Fiber Sandwich Panel /
Rock Wool Sandwich Panel / Pu Sandwich Panel /Steel Sheet
|Wall Panel||Sandwich Panel / Corrugated Steel Sheet|
|Accessories||Window||Aluminiumn Alloy Window / PVC Window / Sandwich Panel Window|
|Door||Sliding Sandwich Panel Door / Rolling Metal Door / Personal Door|
|Live load on Roof||In 120kg/Sqm (Color steel panel surrounded)|
|Wind Resistance Grade||17 Grades|
|Structure Usage||Up to 50 years|
|Finishing Options||Vast array of colors and textures available|
Alkyd paiting, two primary painting, two finish painting
(gray paint, red paint, white paint, epoxy zinc etc.) Or Galvanized.
Classification of buildings
1. Residential buildings: refers to the buildings that are used by families or individuals for a long period of time, and can be divided into two categories: residences and collective dormitories (residential houses are divided into ordinary houses, high-end apartments and villas; collective dormitories are divided into single staff dormitories and student dormitories. dormitory).
2. Public buildings: refers to non-productive buildings used by people for shopping, office, study, medical treatment, travel, sports, etc., such as office buildings, shops, hotels, theaters, gymnasiums, exhibition halls, hospitals, etc.
3. Industrial buildings: refers to buildings used for industrial production or directly serving industrial production, such as workshops, warehouses, etc.
4. Agricultural buildings: refers to buildings used for agricultural production or directly serving agricultural production, such as silos, farms, etc.
1. Different types and sizes according to customer's needs, large or small, wide span: single span or multiple spans, the max span is 36m without middle column.
2. Low cost and maintenance: unit price range from USD30/m2 to USD70/m2 according to customers request.
3.Fast construction and easy installation: time saving and labor saving, all the items are factory-made,pre-cut, pre-welded, pre-drilled, pre-painted.
4.Reduced construction waste, long using lifespan: up to 50 years.
5. Nice appearance.
6. Others: environmental protection, stable structure, High quake-proof, water proof and fire proof, and energy conserving.