Payment & Shipping Terms:
|WIDTH:||As Client's Need||Certification:||CE|
|Brand Name:||FAMOUS||Product Name:||Steel Rebar And Mesh|
|Place Of Origin:||Hangzhou||MATERIAL:||Steel|
|Color:||Black Or Gray||Strength:||500E|
Steel Reinforcement mesh Bar,
Reinforcing Steel rebar mesh,
Concrete Steel Reinforcing Mesh Bar
Reinforcing bar is a common steel bar that is hot rolled and is used widely in the construction industry, especially for concrete reinforcement. Steel rebar is most commonly used as a tensioning device to reinforce concrete and other masonry structures to help hold the concrete in a compressed state. Concrete is a material that is very strong in compression, but virtually without strength in tension. To compensate for this imbalance in a concrete slab's behavior, reinforcement bar is cast into it to carry the tensile loads.
Common steel or concrete reinforcement bar is supplied with heavy ridges to assist in binding the reinforcement to the concrete mechanically - this is commonly referred to as deformed bar.
1.Normally Available Package
|Pack||HRB 500E -Plain||HRB 500E Deformed|
|Bar Diameter||Lengths Available|
|10&12mm||6 - 12m (in 1m increments)|
6 - 18m (in 1m increments)
3.Specified Physical Properties
|Yield Point(MPa)||Tensile Ratio||Uniform Elongation at Max. Load(%)|
Remark:Yield,ratio and elongation limits are characteristic values
Specific Mass Tolerance for all bar diameters=nominal mass per meter±4.5%
500mpa steel reinforcing mesh suitable for use in a variety of applications including:
1. Concrete footpaths
2. Industrial and commercial ground slabs
3. Precast Panel construction
4. Residential slabs and footings
Main Types of Reinforcing Steel Mesh
1. Square Reinforcing Mesh: commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs.
2. UTEMESH: a compact 4 m x 2 m ribbed mesh that is safe and legal to transport on utes and
small trucks without overhang.
3. Made-to-Size Mesh: a customized mesh according to client’s need.
4. Trench Mesh: typically used in residential and industrial buildings to reinforce concrete footings
5. Rectangular Mesh: commonly used in reinforced concrete slabs such as pavements, precast
panels, warehouse and industrial shed slabs, tilt-up slabs, driveways and patio slabs.
6. Tank Mesh: designed to suit various types of concrete tank tank designs.
7. Mine Mesh: specific solutions for both coal and metalliferous mines
Waterproof and Pre-engineered Prefabricated Steel Structural Steel Fabrications
Pre-engineering Components Structural Steel Fabrications For Industrial Steel Building
Welding, Braking, Rolling And Electric Galvanized, Painting Structural Steel Fabrications
Wide Span Pre-Engineering Industrial Steel Buildings Frame , Movable Container House
Structural Steel Fabrication Industrial Steel Buildings For Warehouse Frame
Movable Industrial Steel Buildings Fabrication Fire Resistence Painted
Fireproof EPS Sandwich Panel For Steel Building Wall , Roof Cladding
Glass Insulated Sandwich Panels Heat resistant For Cladding
50mm PU Sandwich Wall Panels Thermal Insulation Prefab House