Hangzhou FAMOUS Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd. 

------------------A Company of KNSN Group

USA-EUROPE Standard Engineering and Quality Control Build Our Brand Reliability!  One Trial Order Bring Constant Cooperation!

 

Home ProductsCold Roll Forming Machine

High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type

Certification
China FAMOUS Steel Engineering Company certification
China FAMOUS Steel Engineering Company certification
Good team members always offer budget in time and answer questions with patience, great job!

—— Donald Mcwayne

I am feeling fully respected when taking with Grace and she always gave the best advice. The first batch of the bridge panels got are great too. thanks all.

—— Joseph Alexander

I'm Online Chat Now

High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type

China High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type supplier
High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type supplier High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type supplier High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type supplier

Large Image :  High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: FAMOUS
Certification: ISO9001:2008
Model Number: OWN

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Price: USD 46280 per set
Packaging Details: Standard exported package
Delivery Time: 2 Months
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C
Supply Ability: 50 Sets/Year
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Product Name: C Z Purlin Roll Forming Machine Coil Thickness: 1.2-3.6mm
Working Speed: 10-25m/min Main Motor: 15KWs
Main Motor: 15KWs Transmission: Transmission By Chains 1.2Inch Double Lines
Hydraulic Pressure: 15-20MPa Layers: One Layer
Material: Steel Color: Blue
High Light:

roll forming equipment

,

double layer roll forming machine

High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type

 

 

 

Technical parameters:

 
 

1

Name of commodity & specification

XN-H10 roof panel roll forming machine

 

2

Main motor power

3kw, 3 phase

 

3

Hydraulic motor power

3kw

 

4

Hydraulic Pressure

10-12MPa

 

5

Voltage

380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)

 

6

Control System

PLC Delta Inverter

 

7

Main Frame

300mm H-Beam

 

8

Backboard Thickness

14mm

 

9

Chain Size

20mm

 

10

Feeding Material

color steel coils

 

11

Feeding Thickness

0.3-1.2mm

 

12

Feeding Width

1250mm

 

13

Effective width

1150mm

 

14

Productivity

8-15m/min

 

15

Roll Station

16

 

16

Roller Diameter

75mm

 

17

 Roller material

 45# steel

 

18

 Cutter material

Cr12 , quenched

 

19

Cr-Plating Size

0.05mm

 

20

Overall Size

7500*1500*1600mm

 

21

Total Weight

4T

 

22

Components

Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

23

Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

 
 

24

Package

nude in the container

 

25

Minimum order quantity

1 set

 

26

Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)

 
 

27

Delivery time

30  working days later after receiving the deposit

 

All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

 

 

 

Machine Pictures:

 

High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type 0High Pressure Roll Forming Machine Productions Manual Type 1

Contact Details
FAMOUS Steel Engineering Company

Contact Person: Mr gao

Tel: +8618072735884

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)