ETFE PTFE Coated Stadium Membrane Structural Steel Fabric Roof Truss Canopies America Europe standard
Membrane structure, also called tensile membrane structure, is the most representative architectural form in the 21st century. It breaks the pattern of pure linear architectural style, with its unique beautiful curved surface shape, the perfect combination of conciseness, crispness, rigidity and softness, strength and beauty, and at the same time provides architectural designers with greater imagination and creative space.
||Sports area, outdoor shade, permanent tent, swimming pool cover
||Size, color, shape, material are all acceptable.
||100% polyester base fabric, optional PTFE or PVDF ,ETFE coated
||GB Q235 steel or galvanized steel
||Optional, such as white, red, grey, yellow, blue, green, etc.
||Under normal circumstances: frame:one year, membrane material:10-20 years
OEM case: could be extended according to customer requirements
Membrane structure is a structural system that combines architecture and structure. It uses high-strength flexible film materials and auxiliary structures to generate certain pre-tension stresses in a certain way and form a certain spatial shape under stress control as a covering structure. Or the main body of the building, and a type of narrow structure with sufficient rigidity to resist external loads.
Membrane structure is a new type of building structure developed in the middle of the 20th century. It breaks the pattern of pure linear architectural style. With its unique beautiful curved shape, it is simple, crisp, rigid and soft, and the combination of strength and beauty. Refreshing feeling, while providing architectural designers with greater imagination and creative space. Membrane structure has a strong sense of time and representativeness. It is a multi-disciplinary cross-application project integrating architecture, structural mechanics, fine chemical engineering, material science, and computer technology. It has a high technical content and artistic appeal. Its curved surface Can be arbitrarily changed according to the architect's design needs. Combined with the overall environment, the iconic image project is built, with strong practicability and wide application fields. It can be applied to large public facilities, such as the roof system of stadiums, airport halls, exhibition centers, shopping centers, parking lots, platform facilities, etc.
(1) Large span. Membrane structure has light weight and good seismic performance, which can eliminate the need for internal support. It overcomes the difficulties encountered by traditional structures on large-span (unsupported) buildings. It can create huge unobstructed visual space and effectively increase the space used. .
(2) Artistic. Membrane structure breaks through the traditional architectural structure types, relying on styling and color science, can combine natural conditions, give full play to the architect's imagination, and create curves and various shapes that are difficult to achieve in traditional buildings according to creativity. , Full of the atmosphere of the times, reflecting the beauty of the strength of structural members. With the light, it is easy to form a night scene, giving people the enjoyment of modern beauty.
(3) Economical. The film material has a certain light transmittance, which can reduce the intensity and time of lighting during the day and save energy; the transmission of colored lights at night can form a gorgeous landscape. Moreover, the membrane structure can be disassembled and easy to relocate, especially when building large-span buildings for short-term applications, which is more economical.
(4) Security. The flame retardant and high temperature resistance of the membrane material can well meet the fire protection requirements; the membrane structure is a flexible structure that can withstand large displacements and is not easy to collapse; the membrane structure has light weight and good seismic performance.
(5) Self-cleaning. Membrane materials with protective coating are used in membrane construction, which is not sticky. The dust falling on the surface of the membrane material can be washed by rain to achieve a good self-cleaning effect, while ensuring the service life of the building.
(6) The construction period is short. The cutting of the diaphragm, the production of steel cables and steel structures, etc. are all completed at the factory to reduce the construction time on site. It can be carried out simultaneously with the lower reinforced concrete structure or components to avoid construction crossovers. At the construction site, only the steel cables, steel structures and membranes The connection, installation and positioning of the film and the process of tension, so the site construction and installation is fast and fast, and the construction period is relatively short compared to the traditional construction project.
(7) Wide application. From the perspective of climatic conditions, membrane structure buildings are suitable for a wide area; from the perspective of scale, they can be as small as a single tent, a garden sketch, or a building covering tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of square meters. Some people even imagined covering a small city to realize artificial nature.
The architectural structure of the membrane structure is colorful and ever-changing. According to the support method, it is divided into an inflatable membrane structure, a tensile membrane structure and a skeleton support membrane structure.
1. Skeleton membrane structure
The roof skeleton made of steel structure or integrated material is stretched above the membrane structure, and the lower support structure has high stability. Due to the simple roof shape, the opening is not easy to be restricted, and it has high economic benefits. It is widely applicable For any large and small space.
2. Tensile membrane structure
It is composed of membrane material, steel cable and pillar, and uses steel cable and pillar to introduce tension into the membrane material to achieve a stable form. In addition to practicing creative, innovative and beautiful shapes, it is also the most structural form that can demonstrate the spirit of membrane structure. Large-span spaces also mostly use steel cables and compressed materials to form a steel wire mesh to support the upper membrane. Due to high construction accuracy requirements, strong structural performance, and rich expressive power, the construction cost is slightly higher than the skeleton membrane structure.
3. Inflatable membrane structure
The inflatable membrane structure is to fix the membrane material around the roof structure. After the indoor air pressure is raised to a certain pressure by the air supply system, the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the roof is generated to resist the external force. Because the air pressure is used for support, and the steel cable is used as an auxiliary material , Without any beam and column support, it can get more space, quick construction and high economic benefit, but it needs to maintain the 24-hour blower operation, which is higher in the cost of continuous operation and machine maintenance costs.