Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Stadard:||US, EU, GB||Size:||200*100*50|
|Color:||Semi Or Fully Transparant||Function:||Hugely Energy Efficient|
200x100x50mm solid glass block,
200x100x50mm solid glass bricks,
650℃ solid glass bricks
Glass brick is a block or hollow glass product made of transparent or colored glass or a product with block surface glazing.
At present, the popular glass tiles on the market mainly include glass facing tiles, glass mosaic tiles (mosaics), and hollow glass tiles.
In most cases, glass bricks are used as walls, screens, partitions, etc.
Features of tempered glass:
1. Tempered glass is a deep-processed glass product obtained by heating the glass to a temperature close to the softening point of the glass (600-650℃) for rapid cooling or chemically tempering. It has good mechanical properties and thermal shock resistance, and is also called strengthened glass.
2. The treated surface of the glass produces a uniform compressive stress, its strength is 3-10 times that of the well-annealed glass, and its impact resistance is greatly improved. When the toughened glass is broken, there will be net-like cracks or small particles, which will not hurt people, so it is also called safety glass.
3. Toughened glass has good thermal shock resistance. The higher safe working temperature is 287.78℃, and it can withstand a temperature difference of 204.44℃. Therefore, it can be used to manufacture observation windows on high temperature furnace doors, radiant gas heaters and dryers.
4. As tempered glass has better properties, it has been widely used in the automotive industry, construction engineering and military industries. Commonly used as doors, windows, curtain walls, shielding and shop windows of high-rise buildings, portholes of warships and ships, and desktop glass. Now many electronic and electrical products use toughened glass.
The role of safety glass:
1. Safety: If the glass is broken, the fragments will be like honeycomb-shaped broken obtuse-angle particles and will not cause personal injury.
2. High strength: The impact strength of tempered glass of the same thickness is 3-6 times that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3-6 times that of ordinary glass.
3. Thermal stability: Tempered glass has strong thermal stability. The temperature difference it can withstand is 3 times that of ordinary glass, and it can withstand temperature changes of 200°C.
4. Enhanced safety: After the toughened glass is damaged under strong action, tiny obtuse-angle particles will soon appear, thereby ensuring personal safety to the greatest extent.
|Product Name||Solid glass block|
|Size||200x100x50mm, 240x50x50mm, 246x116x53mm|
|Feature||1. Pervious to light but not transparentxxx|
|2. Sound insulation|
|3. High thermal resistance|
|4. Low conduction of heat|
|5. High intensity|
|6. Able to endure corrosion|
|7. Heat preservation|
|8. Moist insulation|
|Application||Glass Block or Glass Brick is a new building decorated product.|
|The designs are beautiful & luxurious.|
|It is easy & convenient to built & widely used on wall decorated in the room or outside.|