Aluminium Jalousie Louver windows are widely used curtains and are made into the shape of shutters. Aluminium Jalousie Louver windows are mainly composed of aluminum alloys that are not easy to rust. It has the advantages of light weight and durability.
Louver can be generally divided into aluminum louver, pvc plastic-steel shutters, wooden shutters and glass shutters according to different materials.
The glass louver is a kind of shutter that uses glass as the raw material as the blade of the louver, thereby increasing the light transmission performance. Generally used in residential areas, schools, entertainment places, office places, high-end clubs, etc.
|Profile||1.High quality aluminum alloy profiles, thickness 1.2-2.0 mm
2.Excellent quality thermal break aluminum profiles, thickness 1.4-3.0 mm
3.Aluminum/PVC/UPVC material (need to be ordered)
|Color||White/ Sliver / Grey / Champagne / Black / Wood grain / special color can be ordered|
|Glass Type||1.Single toughened glazing:6 mm/8 mm/10 mm/12 mm...
2.Double toughened glazing:5+12A+5mm/6+12A+6mm...
5.Other glazing:frosted glass/crystal glass/art glass...
|Mesh||1.Aluminum security mesh
2.Stainless steel security mesh
3.Solid iron security mesh
4.Mosquito net(Nylon,Stainless steel,Diamond)
1. The guiding effect of wind. The proper opening angle of the louvers ensures that the interior of the building will not be affected by the strong outdoor wind and maintain proper ventilation at any time.
2. Save space. (The opening method of the rotation of the louver determines that the required space is very small when a certain ventilation volume is reached);
3. Safety performance.
4. There are many kinds of control methods: fixed, manual, mechanical transmission, electric (motor external or built-in), fire linkage, remote control;
5. Decorative. Blades are available in a variety of colors and materials;
6. There are many ways to combine doors and windows (flat push, casement, folding, etc.).
Insulating glass louver:
1. 6+12A+6mm double-layer insulating glass
2. The width of the blade can be up to 300mm
3. According to the difference in width and length of the blade, the longest can reach 1800mm
4. Standard length of blade: width = 1:6
5. Control mode: manual, electric.
Single-layer adjustable louvers are used for occasions that require lighting, heat dissipation, wind protection and air conditioning without rain. It can be widely used in computer rooms, office buildings or other related occasions. It is composed of streamlined adjustment blades and side frames. There is a protective mesh cover on the outside and a screen on the inside, which can ensure that the room is filled with fresh air, and at the same time, no insects, birds or other light objects will enter the room, giving people a relaxed working and living environment.
Waterproof and Pre-engineered Prefabricated Steel Structural Steel Fabrications
Pre-engineering Components Structural Steel Fabrications For Industrial Steel Building
Welding, Braking, Rolling And Electric Galvanized, Painting Structural Steel Fabrications
Wide Span Pre-Engineering Industrial Steel Buildings Frame , Movable Container House
Structural Steel Fabrication Industrial Steel Buildings For Warehouse Frame
Movable Industrial Steel Buildings Fabrication Fire Resistence Painted
Fireproof EPS Sandwich Panel For Steel Building Wall , Roof Cladding
Glass Insulated Sandwich Panels Heat resistant For Cladding
50mm PU Sandwich Wall Panels Thermal Insulation Prefab House