1. When designing, first consider the design and structure of the curtain wall waterproof device. Using the principle of equal pressure, set an isobaric cavity and a special pressure introduction hole on the curtain wall aluminum profile. In this way, the internal pressure of the isobaric cavity is balanced with the external pressure through the special pressure introduction hole, and The pressure difference moves to the indoor side that is not in contact with rainwater, so there is no wind pressure difference in the water and no water in the pressure difference. The purpose of preventing external water from penetrating into the curtain wall by the pressure difference is an active waterproof measure.
2. The aluminum profile of the curtain wall accessories is provided with a drainage hole that flows to the outside. The water that enters the curtain wall through the small gaps is collected and discharged outside the curtain wall. At the same time, the isobaric cavity between the glass, aluminum profile and aluminum buckle A small amount of stagnant water, this is one of the effective water control methods.
3. When designing, you can also consider setting up collection pipes and drainage pipes on the glass curtain wall to collect the water that has penetrated into the cracks and enters the interior of the curtain wall fittings, and drain it to a designated drainage hole in the room through the drainage pipe. This is another Kind of reliable water control measures.
4. Use high-quality structural silicone sealant, weather-resistant silicone sealant, wall glue, and strengthen inspections to prevent expired use. Choose high-quality float glass, the glass must be edge-treated, and the glass size error meets the standard requirements.
5. Pay attention to controlling the use environment of the sealant, and it is strictly forbidden to conduct weather-resistant silicone sealant construction in the open air on rainy days. The construction workshop of the structural adhesive must be clean and dust-free. The indoor temperature should not be higher than 27°C (different brands of structural adhesives have different performances and slightly different requirements for indoor temperature), and the relative humidity should not be lower than 50%.
6. Before injecting structural silicone sealant, weather-resistant silicone sealant, and wall glue, the dust, oil stains, loose objects and other dirt on the aluminum frame, glass or crevices should be removed first, and the glue should be embedded after injection. The packing is dense, the surface is smooth, and the maintenance is strengthened to prevent hand touch, water wash, etc.
7. According to the requirements of the specification, during the construction of the glass curtain wall, the rainwater leakage resistance performance inspection should be carried out layer by layer to facilitate repair and control the quality of the curtain wall.
8. The quality inspection of the glass curtain wall is divided into two categories: concealed acceptance and engineering acceptance. Concealed acceptance is carried out after the installation of the aluminum profile frame. It mainly inspects the firmness and safety of the connecting steel code, and inspects the installation of gap nodes and expansion joints between the curtain wall and the main structure. The project acceptance is carried out after the completion of the glass curtain wall project. It is the completion acceptance of the glass curtain wall and is the intermediate acceptance of the sub-project.
9. The opening window should be carefully checked to see if it reaches the degree of sealing, whether the accessories are made of good materials, reliable in function, and whether they are flexible to open and close.
10. When cleaning the curtain wall, use the building's own window cleaner. If it is cleaned by a professional cleaning company, there must be a detailed construction organization plan, and there should be no damage to the curtain wall.
11. Improve the completion acceptance data and transfer it to the relevant departments. The user should formulate the maintenance and repair plan and system of the curtain wall in time according to the instruction manual.