Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Sructural Carbon Steel||Codes:||AISC|
|Design Method:||ASD||Surface Treatment:||Dip Galvanized|
|Wall Material:||Galvanized Corrugated Tile||Door:||Automatic Roll Door|
1) Beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high intensity bolts.
2) Columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3) Main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
4) Envelope construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5) Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminium, sandwich panel and so on.
6) Wall and roofing system are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.