Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Door Material:||Steel||Type:||Steel Framed Blast Door|
|Color:||Grey Or Customized||Surface Sheet:||Steel|
|Application:||Governments Or Banks Or Factory||Surface:||Galvanized Or Painted|
The explosion-proof door is an anti-explosion protection device for resisting the accidental explosion of the external device of the industrial building, ensuring the life safety of the personnel and the internal equipment of the industrial building, being free from the explosion shock wave and effectively preventing the explosion hazard.
It can be made of special industrial steel plates according to the strict set of mechanical data, and equipped with high-performance hardware to ensure the safety of life and property.
|Thickness||Standard 60mm (customizable)|
|Material||3mm and 5mm sheets of mild steel|
|Infill||rock wool (mineral wool)|
|Construction||steel sheets+skeleton+steel sheets|
|Seal||Rubber sealing strip|
Explosion-proof door product description:
Explosion-proof doors are doors that are designed to meet the safety needs of the source of the explosion.
The explosion-proof door system should have good anti-explosion performance, flexible and reliable operation, and have both fireproof and wind-resistant performance. It can resist the accidental explosion of the external equipment of the industrial building, ensuring the life safety of the personnel and the internal equipment of the industrial building is intact, and is not affected by the explosion shock wave; Or an accidental explosion of explosive materials in the room, effectively preventing the continuation of the explosion hazard. The explosion-proof door is mainly composed of a door frame, a door leaf, a hand wheel lock, a load-bearing hinge and a door closer, and can meet the requirements of explosion resistance, shock wave resistance, fire resistance stability and integrity.
Explosion-proof door material selection:
The door frame, the door panel and its reinforcement are made of cold-rolled steel. The door frame adopts thick steel plate of 3.0mm or more, the door leaf panel adopts thick steel plate of 2.0mm or more, the reinforcing material adopts steel plate of 4.0mm～10mm thick, and the surface is treated by electrostatic spray.
It is mainly used in various rooms of petrochemical, military, industrial buildings, auxiliary buildings, and places where there are explosions, such as shelters, substations, control rooms or passages.
1. In the event of an explosion, the explosion incident pressure and reflection force set according to the notice. Explosion-proof doors can withstand the burst pressure in this range to achieve the necessary protection against personal injury and property damage.
2. After the explosion occurred, the preset explosion force was not reached, and the explosion-proof door was still able to be used normally.
3. When an explosion occurs, the explosive force reaches the preset setting, and deformation can occur, but the components of the door can still be used to prevent the personnel from being intercepted and blocked.
4. The necessary closed isolation function prevents direct convection of the isolated space and the outside air to reduce the space that is blocked and protected from external pollution.
5. The explosion-proof door is a safety facility with self-closing function and emergency escape function.
6. The common anti-shock wave of explosion-proof door is: 0.19Mpa=190Kpa, 0.11Mpa=110Kpa.
It passed the test of Testing Center For Quality of Security & Police Electronic Product under The Ministry of Public Security of P.R.CHINA. Our explosion-proof doors meet Chinese explosion-proof door industry production standards.
The ability to resist the shock wave of the explosion: 190Kap(3mm)/260 KPA(5mm) 1500g of TNT naked drug block (density 1.55g/cm3 ~ 1.60g/cm3) be in front of the explosion-proof door two meters away and be detonated with the 8th electric detonator. After blasting, the explosion-proof door was complete, and there was no dumping phenomenon. The opening and closing were normal. There is on debris and on parts came off.
We have supplied plate and fabricated steel single leaf blast doors for a variety of critical applications ranging from nuclear power plants to aerospace industry test cells, foundries, and military munitions bunkers. We work with our customers to ensure that our custom engineered product will meet their needs.
Our doors feature a wide range of proven hardware that can be scaled up or down to meet your requirements. Our high duty-cycle hinges and latches feature oil impregnated bronze sleeve bearings and stainless grease fittings.
We complete the initial design and engineering calculations in house and send them out to be reviewed and certified by a professional engineer. All initial design and engineering is done in house.