Movable Cold Storage Stainless/ Polyurethane Panel Decoration Portable Chilled Container Application In Cold Chain
FASEC offer a broad range of refrigerated containers for all applications. Our premier solution, the Grade-A refrigerated container, is built with the ideal blend of convenience and cost effectiveness at its core. We can also provide bespoke refrigerated container solutions that meet all your requirements, ensuring your products are stored in the optimum conditions. Bespoke options for our refrigerated containers include temperature monitoring, ramps, alarm systems, shelving and much more.
For large events where huge crowds are expected to attend, large amounts of food are required to feed them. Because of the sensitivity of food, cold refrigeration will be required onsite. This is especially necessary for warmer days such as during summer.
Reefers are the perfect solution for event refrigeration as they provide all the capabilities of a traditional cold room with the added advantage of portability. Furthermore, these units are completely independent as they have integrated gen packs and refrigeration mechanism to offer the ideal off-the-grid cold storage solution.
Reefers can be used for food storage in large events such as conferences, festivals, weddings, concerts, sports events, outdoor shows among other functions. And since it’s basically a shipping container, you can easily move it between different locations as you wish: the perfect outside catering solution! A refrigerated container not only provides you with a cold room but also with a secure place to store your food as it is safe from vermin and theft.
6m refrigerated container (20RF for short)
Outer size: 6*2.4*2.6
Inner size: 5.44*2.28*2.3
The box has a weight of 3 tons, a load of 20 tons, and a volume of 26.54 cubic meters.
Inner side wall: stainless steel
Inner floor: T-shaped aluminum floor
Temperature control range: -25°C to 25°C
24 hours of power consumption at -18 ° C: 70kw.hr
The chilled container can control the temperature range from -25°C to +25°C. It can be used for the export of marine refrigerated containers. It can be used as a mobile cold storage (refrigerated container), frozen and refrigerated food and beverage, storage of chemical raw materials, etc. It can also be modified into a car when it is refrigerated. For vehicles. Refrigerated containers perform better than general land coolers.
12m refrigerated container (40RF container)
Outer size: 12*2.4*2.9
Inner size: 11.5*2.25*2.7
The box has a weight of 4.4 tons, a load of 27 tons and a volume of 54.6 cubic meters.
Refrigerated container parameters:
Equipment type: 40RH super high refrigerated container Inner side: stainless steel
Inner floor: T-shaped aluminum floor
Origin: China Working voltage: three-phase 380V
Outer box metal: MGSS rated total power: 15kw
External length: Standard (12192mm) Defrost function: Comes with
External width: Standard (2438mm) Temperature adjustment range: -25°C to 25°C
External height: Ultra high (2896mm) O°C cooling capacity: 8820Kcal/hr
Internal length: 11577mm -18°C Cooling capacity: 5166Kcal/hr
Internal width: 2292mm Heating capacity: 4536Kcal/hr
Internal height: 2557mm Air exchange rate: 180m3/hr
Box from weight: 4030kg Air leak: 4m3/hr
Load limit: 28470kg Refrigerant: R134a
Full load total weight: 32500kg -18 °C 24 hours power consumption: about 70kw.hr
- Flexibility – A reefer can be kitted out in whatever way you require to make them more suitable for your storage needs. Racks and partitions can be installed if you require to store smaller items or removed when you want to store larger items. Furthermore, refrigerated containers can also be used to store goods that don’t need refrigeration making them useful even when not being used for refrigeration.
- Easy transportation – Reefers are compatible with all container handling equipment, which means that you can utilise the available infrastructure to move them around.
- Easy setup – A refrigerated shipping container is easy to set up at the site where it is required, just find flat ground, set it down, and it’s ready.
- Varied power options – The container can either be powered from the mains or using fuel depending on what is more convenient for you.
- Durability – All shipping containers, reefers included, are built to withstand the harsh conditions of the sea and rough treatment during transportation which makes them very durable.