The light steel villa is a house building system made of light steel keel as the main material, other insulation and decoration materials, integrated production by the factory and on-site assembly. Light steel villa, also known as light steel structure house, its main material is light steel keel synthesized by hot-dip galvanized steel strip through cold rolling technology, after accurate calculation and support and combination of accessories, it plays a reasonable Carrying capacity to replace traditional houses. Because its load-bearing structure is light steel structure, the shape is particularly beautiful, so this new type of house is called light steel villa.
The technology and product configuration of the light steel structure is very mature, and the degree of industrialization is high. It is the crystallization of North America's construction technology and building material industry development in the past century. The galvanized steel plate used in the building structure has excellent corrosion resistance and durability, and its service life under normal use is 275 years.
The seismic performance of the light steel structure is far superior to the traditional concrete and brick-concrete housing. At the same time, due to the light weight of the structure of the light steel structure, the weight per unit area is only equivalent to 1/4 of the weight of the brick-concrete structure of the same area, so its basic treatment is simple and suitable for most geological conditions. Steel houses are no longer as worried about termites as wooden houses.
Because the steel materials used in the structure are all processed by factory, the structural accuracy of the light steel villa is quite high. The structural system of a villa is composed of tens of thousands of components, and the average error of each component is less than 2 mm, ensuring that The quality of the house is beyond the reach of traditional construction methods.
has the following four characteristics:
1. The structure is stable.
2. The cost is not expensive.
3. The span of the space inside the house is large.
4. Short construction period.
Light steel structure is a young and highly viable steel structure system, which has been widely used in general industrial and agricultural, commercial and service buildings, such as office buildings, villas, warehouses, stadiums, entertainment, tourism buildings and low-rise and multi-story buildings. Residential construction and other fields.
Advantages of light steel structure
Light steel structure is a young and highly viable steel structure system, which has been widely used in general industrial and agricultural, commercial and service buildings, such as office buildings, villas, warehouses, stadiums, entertainment, tourism buildings and low-rise and multi-story buildings. The residential building and other fields can also be used in old house building, reconstruction, reinforcement and areas lacking building materials, areas with inconvenient transportation, tight construction period, and movable demolition buildings, etc., which are favored by the owners and mainly have the following characteristics:
1) Adopt high-efficiency and light-weight thin-walled profiles, with light weight, high strength and small occupied area.
2) The components and parts are produced by automation, continuous and high precision, and the product specifications are serialized, finalized and matched. The size of each part is accurate.
3) Structural design, detailed design, computer simulation installation, factory manufacturing, construction site installation, etc. are carried out simultaneously with a small time difference.
4) There is no wet work in the dry construction method above the basic level, and the interior decoration is easy to be in place at one time. The profiles are galvanized and coated with a beautiful appearance and anti-corrosion, which is helpful to reduce the cost of enclosure and decoration.
5) It is convenient to expand the column distance and provide a larger separation space, which can reduce the floor height and increase the construction area (the residential practical area can reach 92%). It has obvious advantages in adding layers, renovation and reinforcement.
6) The new wall material has a wide range of applications, a large number of lighting belts, and good ventilation conditions.
7) All indoor plumbing electrical pipelines are concealed in the wall and between floors, with flexible layout and easy modification.
8) The house can be relocated and the materials can be fully recycled without causing garbage, which is in line with the sustainable development strategy.